Monday, April 13, 2015

My Target

For years I have been attempting to lose weight. I have currently lost 3 stones but I have stopped at what appears to be some sort of invisible wall that has prevented me from dropping below 12. When I say I have lost 3, what I mean is that I have lost 3 stone, than gained a few stones which I then lose, then gain, then lose again, and then….well you get the idea. 

My current target is 10 stone 6 on the basis that a photo I have when I was that weight makes me look good. I won’t stop until I am there. (I may decide to lose more when I get to that target but that's for another day).

This yo-yoing came to a head after I stopped smoking (go me!) and I put a stone back on yet again. This was because I lost half of my daily exercise (my 'laps', which I will explain about later).

However,  now I am back on track I feel that I can share my experiences, challenges, fails and successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment